On the left is a picture of the old Clopper house, called The Woodlands, which was built in 1812. It burned down in the 1960's. The visitor's center at Seneca Creek State Park now sits next to where this house used to be. The Woodlands, a short self-guided trail located at the visitor's center, interprets the life and the estate of the Clopper Family.