McDonald Chapel was built in 1899 under the direction of Rev. William A. McDonald, for whom it was named. It was located at the corner of Route 28 and Quince Orchard Road. This was one of many old frame churches lost to development during the 1970's. The present building served as a local post office for many years until the Diamond Farms branch was built on Firstfield Road.