Gaithersburg

Gary Gloyd took the photograph on the left in 1955, as construction was just completed for the grand opening of Dalamar Bowling & Skating. Dalamar was built by "Pop" and "Junebug" Wilson after selling their farm located north of town (where Lakeforest Mall is today). The upstairs was skating and the downstairs was bowling. The business was eventually sold and became The Golden Ox restaurant, and today The Golden Bull.